• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2001fp onsale again - $750 Shipped

Rustynuts

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
10,346
From Fatwallet and Techdeals. Dell small business has a code good til 3/31, $4BZVGFGL15L2C, for 25% off the 2001fp!

Should I order this monitor, or are there any better on the horizon?

What's Dell's dead pixel policy?
 
Tried coupon, it works, but I don't see free shipping AND there's tax! Total is like $876 now!! How to get free shipping?
 
edit that message and take the coupon code off or someone else will use it.
 
Just ordered mine... The coupon wasn't working last night, but it seems to be there now, With tax and free shipping, the total comes out $815.19 for me.
 
Ordered mine yesterday. Gave me a ship date of 4/2 even though it was listed as a same day item.
 
I ordered mine this morning, and it shows a ship date of 4/5. I've found that their estimated ship dates tend to reflect the time it would take to build a custom system, and there's a good chance it'll ship well before then.
 
I just checked my order status. It says that it has been shipped and is on its way to the local carrier. 4/2 is likely the arrival time to my door since I chose the free shipping.
 
Back
Top