• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2001 Smithsonian Buffalo Silver Dollars P&D

Revert64

n00b
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
61
Seen some rather interesting non-computer items for sale here and wanted to give it a whirl.

Looking for a little extra cash for a trip and figured I'd try and save myself some ebay fees. Looking for $260, they're selling for up to $300 on Ebay currently. From my research its a very desired set and will most certainly appreciate.

I have the 2 coin set P and D, Boxes, and CoA. Proof and Uncirculated I'll bump with actual photos when I get home from work. This is the exact set as seen on ebay.

$(KGrHqZ,!oIFIq4QnbBVBSNkw6vN,Q~~60_1.JPG
 
Back
Top