• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

$2000 Budget Help!!

paintb4707 said:
Yes SIlverstone cases are a nice alternative. They very clean and good quality. The only thing is, they dont have any full-tower cases. To be honest, I believe a 2k budget computer should be in a full tower. (cooling advantage, room, and WC possibilities)
Well, too late, I ordered the PC-60B case from Newegg just about 5mins. ago. I liked the extra fan and tunnel for cpu!


Anyone know if the mobo is held up-right in this Li-Li?

Looks like it's the standard configuration on left side of case.
 
Heh, no problem. I wan't one. :( Too bad it doesn't have DVI..if it did, that'd be a sweet spot. Glad it works well though.
 
Back
Top