$200 to spend

Oompa

Limp Gawd
I have about $200 to spend on a monitor. Any recommendations? I was looking at the Acer AL2016 earlier, since it's rather cheap at $180, but is 20" (Upgrade from the current 19" I have). There is the Acer 2216 at 22" for $225, which isn't that bad either. Any other recommendations? I currently have a 19" monitor so I wouldn't mind getting another, but if there's a nice one that's also bigger I wouldn't mind :) Also I'm looking for something that has both VGA and DVI inputs and the option to select which to use, although most monitors come with that option now.

best thing you can do with that 200 bucks is put it in the back, save a couple hundred more and buy a 24 inch lcd like the LG246 or some others,

You WILL be sorry if you buy something smaller, just save up man.

I hardly have enough room for my 19". I have no huge issues with size if it's a 19" or larger, which $200 should get me no problem...

I agree with conghelach, save your cash.

The Acer AL2051W is about $290 @ Newegg. It has a P-MVA, and it blows every TN monitor I've seen out of the water. I'm never going buying a TN again after having the 2051. The improved viewing angles alone are worth the higher price IMO.

wait until Black friday (the day after thanksgiving) - I'm positive there will be several deals for 22 and 24 inch widescreens. Its not that far away.

My guesses 22 inch widescreen - $150 or better at one of the stores - $200 or better at the majority of the others.

Back