$20 off select Origin games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a notice that it's "reviewing" my order, and I'll be notified of the outcome shortly? lol

[L]imey;1039227730 said:
Getting a notice that it's "reviewing" my order, and I'll be notified of the outcome shortly? lol

How many games did you happen to get?

Maybe they're flagging past 3 now?

I keep getting asked for payment options now after getting 2 games.

When i try to check out (having added the code) it makes me log in, and then it wants CC info.

So for me at least, it's dead.

[L]imey;1039227766 said:
When i try to check out (having added the code) it makes me log in, and then it wants CC info.

So for me at least, it's dead.

Is the game $19.99 or under?

yeah even on new FF on different PC, once I log in, it unapplies the code and wants payment info.

Seems like its an account based thing

It appears to only work on games that have Electronic Arts as the publisher (as far as I can tell). Can anyone confirm this?

[L]imey;1039227780 said:
Sure am, same issue. Seems like my account is flagged to disable the code upon login

Appears that I'm having the same issue now :(

2 free $19.99 games is kickass though :D

It appears to only work on games that have Electronic Arts as the publisher (as far as I can tell). Can anyone confirm this?

Not sure, everything I've tried worked, looking for one more before i quit this, too damn slow.

Its not like I NEED more games...:D

Yeah I have no complaints, wish I'd noticed Darkspore first, but that's ok :)

I won't be at all surprised if they revoke these, though.

No biggie, was just fun to be here and get in on it, I usually miss out.

picked up Dragon Age II. i have a shred of desire to play it. free is free. looking for more $19.99 games now.

edit: didn't work for me on either Batman games.
edit2: got in on the Saboteur too. code stopped working after that. can't bitch about 2 free games.

Last edited:
I grabbed Battlefield 2 Complete, already own the disks, but much easier having it in Origin. Tried to do the same with 2142 but it's an invalid code now.

I got Tiger Woods Masters 12 for free but everytime I try for another game I get the " invalid promo key" thing.

Don't know why I picked a golf game:) but what the heck. I actually started the game and the next thing I was swearing at my pathetic swing. Might be fun.
Thanks op, et al.

Just got Darkspore!

Tried Warp and its the only one that did not work.

I am done.

So all in all I ended up with:

Saboteur
Shift 2 Unleashed
need for speed hot pursuit
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age Origins Awakening
Shank 2
Gatling Gears
Darkspore

Nice, now if I get to keep them...

Happy shopping!

finally got BF 2142 (already own the box set) and shank 2
cant complain :D

I finished with Shift 2, Tiger Woods 12, and Command and Conquer 4 til it stopped working for me

Hahah, they patched the system now.

But I got Dragon Age II, Burnout Paradise, and The Saboteur out of it.

Someone at EA is getting fired for writing bad code.

I wonder if we will get to keep our "ill gotten games" :) I created a second origin account so that I could get Mirror's edge in addition to Fifa 12 and BF2142. My last order for Darkspore appeared to go through when I tried it on Chrome but it does not appear in my origin account. I guess they just patched it in time to deny me :p

You know, now that I think about it...with all the hate surrounding EA, I wouldn't be surprised if one of EA's own employees PURPOSELY allowed this exploit just to fuck around with his own company.

It didn't work for me, they must have disabled the code.

that's what happens when people abuse the system, I can't believe I actually took my time to complete that survey, now the code is fucking worthless since these parasites milked it dry

Just snagged Dead Space 1 and 2. With this thanks to the OP. Been meaning to get these for awhile

Picked up Darkspore for me, and The Sims 3 Barnacle bay for my Sister.

Hey free is free, cant bitch!

Well I ended up with Dragon Age 2, NFS Shift 2 Unleashed + DLC pack, SimCity Societies + Destinations on my account.

I also managed to open up an account for my son with Spore and Darkspore.

I did manage to get the Karkand expansion for BF3, but unfortunately it doesn't come with any sort of key and I put it on a different email address so it's pretty much useless.

The code still works at the time of this posting. It looks like it's only working for one title per account now though.

Free loot! Would be nice if we get to keep it. lol

If it says "new," it was with the code. :)

LbIvi.jpg

Will give me an excuse to load up Origin. I only had it for BF3, and I don't really play BF3 anymore...

how do you use code more than once? I used it on Crysis but when I try to get Warhead, its invalid if I am logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back