$20 decent speakers?

Carlin

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
1,706
What do yall recommend for ~$20 speakerwise? I'd like to get it from eithe Newegg,Buy.com, Amazon, eBay (shipping included), or I can pick it up in person from a Walmart, Office Depot, Best Buy, Circuit City.

Thanks
 
Nothing. Try craigslist if you can.

Otherwise, buy some headphones or save up a little longer. $20 speakers are pretty awful.
 
I already have a nice sound set up for me with headphones. THe speakers are to be used on a workstation computer.
 
Options are pretty slim for $20, that's the highest you'd want to go?
 
$20...hmm that's a tough one. I have a few ideas though:


lacies.jpg

These are pipe speakers. These would be my first choice but since they're $21 they're slightly out of your budget. Lets move on to some alternatives...


plush-animal-speakers.jpg

I really like these. The best part is you can bring them to bed and cuddle them till you fall asleep. Props to the penguin pair because penguins are cool...



LEgoIPodSpeakerAll-376.jpg

C'mon, you mean to tell me you never wanted Lego speakers ??!!


B000GF252K.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO.jpg

This one is not going to win you any friends, but it'll score brownie points with the girl....nuff said



701018_b.jpg

And you thought Intel just made CPU's


dung-beetle-05a26002.jpg

One of those outdoor rock speakers. Now i realize this speaker may look like crap, but when you turn the volume up it becomes a different animal altogether. BYOB (bring your own beetle)


:p J/K (don't take offense!)
 
LEgoIPodSpeakerAll-376.jpg

C'mon, you mean to tell me you never wanted Lego speakers ??!!

That's nifty, but that would have to be one fricking heavy lego brick to keep the whole contraption from falling over under the weight of the player...o_O
 
Back
Top