• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

20-24u wallmount rack suggestions

jpcolin

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
48
Hi,

The title says it all, do you have any recommendations for this kind of rack, I only found Middle Atlantic.
Depth 17inch should be enough for router, switches, sonos, modem and synology nas.

It has to be wall mounted

Thanks
 
Yes taht is the oen i found also, but would like to see other options.
This one is not the cheapest...
 
I haven't used any yet myself so I can't speak for quality, but deepsurplus has a bunch of rack options that I've been eyeing for some projects.
 
Tripp lite looks good also.
Is should have said i m looking for a closed rack, with side doors and front door
 
Back
Top