2 Year Subscription to Performance Subaru Magazine

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
http://www.driveperformancesubaru.com/

I can personally verify that these do come. I signed up a few months ago and have received 2 issues so far.

I should mention that this is not a monthly magazine. I'm not sure as to the schedule of the publication, but I think it might be bi-yearly. I could be wrong though.

This magazine does have a lot of quality information in it. The most recent one I have gives a break down of the STi's Short Throw Shifter with lots of details and pics. :)

Im a little pissed at Subaru for making the fuel economy on the new Legacy (the top-of-the-line model) so shitty. But I love my 1993 Legacy Wagon (pre Outback) with 156,XXX. Thing runs like a gem, has some rust, and some werid noise in the passenger side wheel well, but gets me up the hill (mountain) during hunting season and gets me to and from work every time I need it.
I am going to convince my father to get a new Legacy, instead of his Exploder (doesn't need an SUV). Now its all about what trim package and what color.

As for preformance the STi is a beast. Look at the stats on it. As for the Evo v. Sti argument (which hasn't been posted yet but probably will show its ugly face here soon enough) Mistu makes great engines but ugly cars.... Subaru makes great engines and great looking cars.... Also Subaru will be around to validate your warranty when you need some fixin... Mitsu might not be.

Been driving my 2.5rs for over 4 yrs, 70,000 miles and no internal problems @ all. Actually, I still have an old 87gl, that still runs as well. Subaru makes great cars!!!! :D

Back