• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 X-FI Questions Please

SmackDizzle

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
102
1. Is there any way to create setting profiles with the x-fi?? instead of having to go in and manually change so many settings all the time for different music and such?

2. I dont want to hear my own microphone.. how do I stop this from happening? its like karaoke or something. Thanks for any help!!
 
i don't know the answer to your first question because i don't have an X-fi, but for the second one, just go into your volume control and mute your microphone slider.
 
Each of the 3 modes can have their own settings. Mind if I ask what are you trying to accomplish? I guess you can give examples.
 
cheap mic's echo and suck in general, I don't know what your using but if it came from wal-mart and was less then 10 bucks, echo's and other nasties are just part of the package.

edit: eh misunderstood your question, #2 post is the answer, but above comment is still accurate as well.
 
Back
Top