2 x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW 8GB Graphics Cards Complete SLI Watercooled 6+ yr warranty on one card

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Link
Feel free to PM if interested prefer to do a [H] sale then Fleabay.
Local sales in DFW if interested.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats some price. Sounds more like 1080ti range to me. GLWS
The bare cards are going from $320-$325+ shipping alone. The KR card carries more value with still being in warranty for more then double what a new card is should you even find one. Then you add in the blocks and backplate's and the rare AF 1 slot sli bridge that goes all day long for $115 on Ebay by itself. The math adds up which is what most people won't bother doing. lol

Yeah, the price breakdown in the description pretty much tells the whole story.

I didn't even know EVGA let you extend a warranty out that far, so I learned something new.

Reactions: scgt1
like this
Yeah, the price breakdown in the description pretty much tells the whole story.

I didn't even know EVGA let you extend a warranty out that far, so I learned something new.
Yea to original purchaser only with proof of purchase and registration. The extended warranties have to be purchased within 90 days of card or what ever other product purchase. Then the extended warranty is only locked to the original purchaser. If the ownership is transferred then poof the product reverts to it's base retail warranty from purchase date if any even remains.

The huge benefit of an extended warranty on something like a gpu or possibly a mobo is if they no longer have the gen card/board your RMAing they bump you up to the comparable next model saying they no longer have what you have available for exchange.

Not only that but the remaining extended warranty will roll over onto the replacement card/board they send.

Extended warranties can't be purchased on PSU's or peripherals.

EVGA Extended Warranty page

Last edited:
The bare cards are going from $320-$325+ shipping alone. The KR card carries more value with still being in warranty for more then double what a new card is should you even find one. Then you add in the blocks and backplate's and the rare AF 1 slot sli bridge that goes all day long for $115 on Ebay by itself. The math adds up which is what most people won't bother doing. lol
I saw your break down. Seems like on cards a gen or two old blocks don't do much for the price. I often see cards go for the same price with or without them. I am referring to this site not ebay.

Back