• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 wired XBOX 360 Controllers - Games picking up as 1 controller

topslop1

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
3,185
I have 2 wired XBOX 360 controllers plugged in.

Games are viewing them as split between one controller.. I'm able to scroll up and down, but not use any buttons. The other controller is fully functioning. I cannot get my other controller to register as a 'player 2' within the menu.

Windows 10 sees 2 individual XBOX 360 controllers within control panel.

Help please!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top