2 video cards

Zachman

n00b
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
20
I recently bought 7500 AIW card for my computer which I'm building. However I need a 128 graphics card for the games I want to play, but I still want to keep the other card in my machine. Will I have any trouble doing this?
 
if your 7500AIW is pci then no
if it is AGP then yes or no:
you could get a pci solution for the second card
or your screwed.




ALSO more information would be very helpful.
 
An AiW 9600 has dualhead, but an AiW 9800 does not.

If your 7500 is a PCI card, grab a 9800 pro.

If it isn't, sell it, and buy a 9800 Pro, and a PCI based AiW card. The advantages to that is you can upgrade your main video card, and not have to worry about getting one with video in.
 
Back
Top