2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistola

[H]ard|Gawd
I know something similar has be brought up before...

But, I think the "skin" of this forum needs to change to better match the main [H]ardOCP site, if not at the least match up the logos.

Also, don't have a suggestion forum if you're only going to squash every suggestion and close the thread.

1) This has been discussed before. Go use the search feature to get it figured out. Not that hard. Here, I did it for you.

2) The questions are answered and then the thread is locked. If you want more than that, sign up for General Mayhem....

From the FAQ:

Some often asked questions:

(1) Why are many of the threads locked in this forum?
After a question has been answered the thread remains open for more responses until it goes off topic. This forum is not for general conversation or any off topic posting, nor is it made to replace General Mayhem. Questions and Answers, Suggestions, or Forum Problems only. All replies are to be relevant to the topic at hand.

Its not that I dislike the theme, its your forum do what you want to it. However since it is affliated with a main website I think consistancy is best. The logo on the main site is new and updated, and so is the over all look and feel. I simply suggest that this be applied to the forums as well, or at the least update the logo to better match the new logo on the main site. I could care less how it looks, I just care that its consistant with the main site.

This forum reflects what the old HardOCP layout looked like, however HardOCP has changed dramatically visually, for the better I think, it just would be nice to have that same look and feel here on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back