• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 screens crashes 3850

brfitzp1337

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
267
This has always been a problem but recently it's getting annoying because I'm actually using it. I'm using 19" 1440x900 monitor using the DVI connection, and as a second screen I have a CRT TV hooked up through s video. regardless of the resolution after a certain amount of time of it being on the gpu starts crashing then vista says fixed and then it crashes again and it will repeat until the screen scrambles and i get blue screened. I have an msi 3850 it's using it's stock clocks and has been for a while since I haven't played many games lately. I don't know what drivers i'm using although I've recently just went to the site and updated to the latest ones and it still does the same thing. the device manager properties say 8.493
 
Back
Top