• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 Questions about Displays

Maul

Weaksauce
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
65
1. Would it hurt anything to have a CRT monitor & a LCD HDTV sitting side by side? Would it hurt or interefere with each other?

I have a LCDHDTV 23"WS & I like the XB360 on it but I'm thinking of getting a CRT for older games with lower resolutions & I hate gaming in fullscreen on a WS. Guess I'll have to buy a new desk too.

2.Is there a better solution for gaming than this two display deal I'm thinking?
Comments?
Suggestions?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top