• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 question for you fold server owners

ICE_9

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,459
I need a couple questions answered and I was hoping y'all could help.

1. When EM3 is set to check the fold server itself, it shows no frame progress or frames done bar movement. It also doesn't count down time for the WU. I have did the chmod 0777 -R the /foldsave directory with it only fixing the clients issue with EM3. Any suggestions?

2. When I go to the server itself and access the web page, on the three directories I have created for monitoring my other two systems they do not show points. Meaning that the QMDs are not showing up as points on just this page. EM3 picks it up. I have ran the wget psummary.htm from Stanford, as well as deleting the existing psummary.htm and running it again. Suggestions here also please.

Thank you so much for your time and patience with me as I bumble through this.

 
1) Try doing "chmod 777 /fold -R" and see if that works.
2) What proteins are they specifically? They may be on the beta summary page. I'll have to figure out a way to get both sets of stats in one file.

 
Back
Top