• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2 pumps in one loop?

However, the 8C increase in CPU temps isn't reasonable imo. My temps being at 55C or 63C makes it clear what's more favorable in terms of overclocking.

I noticed no temperature increase on my CPU. It stayed within 1c.... FYI :)
 
I noticed no temperature increase on my CPU. It stayed within 1c.... FYI :)

Then I envy you. My temps spiked even after everything was kept exactly the same except for changing from the MCW60's to the EK's and from EK's to GFX's.

I'm surprised the restriction alone didn't affect your temps!
 
Then I envy you. My temps spiked even after everything was kept exactly the same except for changing from the MCW60's to the EK's and from EK's to GFX's.

I'm surprised the restriction alone didn't affect your temps!

I was surprised myself. I double checked my ambient temps, block mounting and everything.

Then again, I am running a triple BIP Xflow (single pass) rad in conjunction with another single Xflow rad... (which can easily dump the 410w of heat I can feed it with my upgraded heat-simulator) Combine that with the Fuzion being such a low pressure-drop block, I can see why my flow rate didn't even budge.

And as I've said many times, moving my pump from the "2" to the "5" does absolutely nothing for my temperatures... So I'm at loss for words really. The results defy both logic and theoretical performance. :eek:
 
Back
Top