videogamer323
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2003
- Messages
- 384
Was looking at the new swiftech pump with 10feet of head. Wondering if I were to add 2 of these in series on a loop would the add up to 20feet of head. or just a "more garanteed" 10 foot head... My guess is it would end up being around 16foot of head not 2x performance but would help a little.
The reason for this is because I want to build a WCing setup for my Lian Li but I dont want to cut the $220 case. So Im going to build an external unit with probably a mini ATX case that will sit on top of the case.
With this in mind I will need 2 hoses going from the external unit to the tower that are around 30-40inches long. Going with the Swiftech H20-APEX to get me started. Then going to add more like a GPU, possibly 2 more HDD coolers for my raptors. ALso I want to look into either making 1 loop that will cool 2 PCes from this one external unit. So we are talking a lot of hose if i go that way (will probably end up going 2 loops just put them both in the external unit)
Well give me lots of input cause this is my first WCing setup
The reason for this is because I want to build a WCing setup for my Lian Li but I dont want to cut the $220 case. So Im going to build an external unit with probably a mini ATX case that will sit on top of the case.
With this in mind I will need 2 hoses going from the external unit to the tower that are around 30-40inches long. Going with the Swiftech H20-APEX to get me started. Then going to add more like a GPU, possibly 2 more HDD coolers for my raptors. ALso I want to look into either making 1 loop that will cool 2 PCes from this one external unit. So we are talking a lot of hose if i go that way (will probably end up going 2 loops just put them both in the external unit)
Well give me lots of input cause this is my first WCing setup