Jul 15, 2008 #1 A alan2308 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008 Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 4,110 Congrats to russnuck on 2 million points. WTF!!
Jul 15, 2008 #2 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Congrats russnuck! I will be your new neighbor shortly as well.
Jul 15, 2008 #4 J jws2346 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,768 I still got the tire track marks, I ain't forgot Way to get it done russnuck WTF !
Jul 15, 2008 #5 H HighYield Gawd 2FA Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 944 Congrats russnuck!! Great folding!
Jul 15, 2008 #6 Xilikon [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008 2FA Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 15,022 Congratulations
Jul 15, 2008 #7 D digital_exhaust [H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Messages 6,903 WTF man... great job!! /beers and tamales for you man... Fold On!!!