2 Mice at Once, Ambidextrous Power

MrSatan

Limp Gawd
I may sound somewhat like an idiot for asking this but I have a weird question. Is it possible to use 2 mice at once in windows. You see, I am ambidextrous and I thought it would be midly amusing and less useful to use 2 mice at once in windows. Probably no drivers for it though. Anyways lets see your thoughts on the matter.

Yes you can. I remmeber pranking a friend of mine who wanted to use my computer. I hooked up a second mouse, and nudged it whenever he was going to click something. :D

Yep. I hooked up a wireless mouse to my sister's PC, and every time she went to do something with her wired mouse I moved the cursor. Took here a while to figure out what was happening. :D

two mice are possible, but it's a "one-or-the-other" control method. Both of them will control the same cursor. you can actually have a whole mess of mice hooked up through USB hubs :p

I think he wants two pointers guys, and to that end I can't help...but it can be fun fighting over a single pointer with two mice :p

Two mice at once is possible, yes, but the question is can there be a way to assign each mouse its own cursor and get 2 cursors going?

that'd rock.

khanable said:
Two mice at once is possible, yes, but the question is can there be a way to assign each mouse its own cursor and get 2 cursors going?

that'd rock.
Thats exactly what Im talking about. I would love to have 2 cursors at once in Photoshop. Sure 2 mice controlling one pointer is fun, but its not useful. Think of an RTS with 2 mice. AWESOME.

MrSatan said:
Thats exactly what Im talking about. I would love to have 2 cursors at once in Photoshop. Sure 2 mice controlling one pointer is fun, but its not useful. Think of an RTS with 2 mice. AWESOME.
Heh, I just thought up this morning. Weird.

And yes, this would be a fun feature to have. Can't say useful, but fun

It would be a great way to cheat in an FPS game, if it was possible.

Back