May 31, 2008 #3 D dahunan Limp Gawd Joined Apr 21, 2002 Messages 154 TTT4YA GG here yall *dammit.. I hate AB premades when we start 4 vs 15 *sniff sniff
May 31, 2008 #4 P Putz I have a custom title 2FA Joined Jul 8, 2002 Messages 5,586 i told you i had an account with 6 decked out lvl 70s id sell you cheap! multibox and premade your own AB lmao
i told you i had an account with 6 decked out lvl 70s id sell you cheap! multibox and premade your own AB lmao
May 31, 2008 #6 S silent-circuit [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 16,132 Got a friend that might want that D610. I'll try and let you know tomorrow.
Jun 1, 2008 #9 P Putz I have a custom title 2FA Joined Jul 8, 2002 Messages 5,586 ttt open to reasonable offers
Jun 1, 2008 #10 D dahunan Limp Gawd Joined Apr 21, 2002 Messages 154 Awesome warranty... so if you dropped it on your friends head.. say.. on accident .. then it is still covered
Awesome warranty... so if you dropped it on your friends head.. say.. on accident .. then it is still covered
Jun 1, 2008 #11 P Putz I have a custom title 2FA Joined Jul 8, 2002 Messages 5,586 or if office users put a screw driver through it because they want a new one only seen that a few times lol had one "repaired" after it was dropped from a skyjack man lift as well, best warranty out there
or if office users put a screw driver through it because they want a new one only seen that a few times lol had one "repaired" after it was dropped from a skyjack man lift as well, best warranty out there
Jun 2, 2008 #12 D dahunan Limp Gawd Joined Apr 21, 2002 Messages 154 bump this thread you qwAzee canadian
Jun 3, 2008 #13 D dahunan Limp Gawd Joined Apr 21, 2002 Messages 154 dahunan said: bump this thread you qwAzee canadian Click to expand... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 3, 2008 #14 P Putz I have a custom title 2FA Joined Jul 8, 2002 Messages 5,586 price drop on the vostro, no love for complete care warrenty? lol