• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 keyboards, each controlling a different app. Possible?

Gustar

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5
I need to be able to run 2 programs and have a USB keypad or programmable-button device to always control one of the programs, regardless of which has focus. My main, standard keyboard will act as normal and control whichever app has focus.

I have so far come up short looking for a solution. I don't even know if it's possible for under Windows.

Has anybody heard of such a thing or software that would facilitate a setup like this? Any help appreciated!
 
Back
Top