• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 external monitors from a MacBook Pro?

DrNic2032

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
125
Is there any way to run 2 external monitors from a MacBook Pro? I recently picked up 2 Dell 20 inch LCDs and would like to use them to extend the desktop of my macbook pro while I'm working at home. I have the adapter to connect one of them but is there any way to connect (and use) them both at the same time?
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi,

I have just ordered an X-Link (USB to DVI/VGA/HDMI) made by Sparkle, who do video cards - I intend to add a 3rd monitor to my iMac setup. Its the only one available in the UK I could find that actually states it works with Mac OS, so I'll let you know how I get on with it. Should arrive tomorrow so I'll be able to try it out.

Raymond.
 
Back
Top