2 EVGA 8800GTS 640 cards 1 superclocked 1 regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

MX-5 Dave

Gawd
Title says it all. These are the video cards I had in the last version of my main machine. I built a new box and have no need for these. I want them gone before I do something stupid like decide that I should build another computer with them :p

These are the original 8800GTS's with 640mb memory.

P1020852.jpg

That is the Superclocked version. Factory overclocked. Will OC higher, I never ran it OCd higher for any extended period of time as I was CPU limited at the time and it would have been pointless. But I tested it and it did OC stable a decent bit over the factory OC. (tape on the side in the pic is where I marked down on the card that its the SC card, its nothing wrong)
85 shipped
P1020853.jpg

There is the non SC card (I faced them different ways in the pics so that I would remember which is which when looking at the pics later) (I can take pics of the numbers on the back of the card if anyone needs)
75 shipped

If someone wants both cards, Ill do 150 shipped for the pair.

Heatware under Davenow
Paypal HIGHLY preferred. Will take cash if you really want to chance mailing it. US Postal money orders accepted and is a far better idea than mailing cash anyway.

*edit* I just noticed you can see my reflection in the cover lol. The covers are not damaged in any way, the light is just reflecting on them weird.

I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS AS WELL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back