unknownSCL
n00b
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2006
- Messages
- 60
hello, I'm looking to sell a Ds lite(red&black) with a carrying case, charger, pokemon leaf green and transformers decepticons.
Asking 100 shipped.
second- i have another DS lite that comes with a FF game and charger, i will sell for 75+shipping
third- i have a 7950gx2(pics) for-sale. Replaced both TIM with As5 and has been a great card, but i'm looking to upgrade.
asking 50+shipping
I'm willing to trade both the gx2 and the DS with the 1 game for a video card. looking for a gts 512mb.
Thanks!
Asking 100 shipped.
second- i have another DS lite that comes with a FF game and charger, i will sell for 75+shipping
third- i have a 7950gx2(pics) for-sale. Replaced both TIM with As5 and has been a great card, but i'm looking to upgrade.
asking 50+shipping
I'm willing to trade both the gx2 and the DS with the 1 game for a video card. looking for a gts 512mb.
Thanks!