• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 Broke Dell 2005FPW - Fixable?

JustinSane

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
2,425
I have 2 broken Dell 2005FPWs. They lasted me a long time and were awesome. After a while they both came down with the same sickness :(. The screens started to bounce up and down as they were first turning on and after time they continued to bounce until the image was a blur.

Is this fixable? Like a part I could get and replace something cheap? Would be nice to have them back in my life.
 
I had a similar issue on one of my 2005 fpw's. I just reflowed the solder on some joints and all was well.
 
Back
Top