Ive got a 2.8c on an ABIT IC7-G max2 advance mobo with 1 gig cosair XMS cas 2.5
My ram is overclocked using the F1 setting in the bios..its 1:1...
ive just got some general questions about overclocking...
1. I have to set the AGP/PCI ratio to fixed when I overclock or my RAID won't be recognised... why?
2. Ive heard the "C" class is easier to overclock..I can get it to 3.08 stable... at 3.2 I experience crashes... temps are fine... why?
3. what does the voltage part play in it... that is the thing i understand the least... I hear many of you talk about upping the voltage for ram, cpu, ect. how do I know what to bump it up to and when?
any answers will be appreciated.. I'm just trying to squeeze every bit of life out of this setup I can because I can't afford to go to pci-e yet.
My ram is overclocked using the F1 setting in the bios..its 1:1...
ive just got some general questions about overclocking...
1. I have to set the AGP/PCI ratio to fixed when I overclock or my RAID won't be recognised... why?
2. Ive heard the "C" class is easier to overclock..I can get it to 3.08 stable... at 3.2 I experience crashes... temps are fine... why?
3. what does the voltage part play in it... that is the thing i understand the least... I hear many of you talk about upping the voltage for ram, cpu, ect. how do I know what to bump it up to and when?
any answers will be appreciated.. I'm just trying to squeeze every bit of life out of this setup I can because I can't afford to go to pci-e yet.