Hi all,
I want to try and push it with my 2.6c I have it running at 3.2Ghz.
But when I push it to 3.3Ghz at a 1:1 it will boot but hang about 5mins later But then when I try to lower to 5:4 it wont post at all I just get a long beep.
I know it's not a temp issue as I can happly run @ 3.2Ghz with a temp of 50c with a sys of 41c (Room temp 40.4) "It's was a really hot day today" normal it's running at about 35c Idel and 41c load.
Sys 29c
I want to try and push it with my 2.6c I have it running at 3.2Ghz.
But when I push it to 3.3Ghz at a 1:1 it will boot but hang about 5mins later But then when I try to lower to 5:4 it wont post at all I just get a long beep.
I know it's not a temp issue as I can happly run @ 3.2Ghz with a temp of 50c with a sys of 41c (Room temp 40.4) "It's was a really hot day today" normal it's running at about 35c Idel and 41c load.
Sys 29c