• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2.5 eye fin questiosn

dd0512

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
145
alright, so 2.5 questions.

if i'm running 2 monitors in eyefinity, I can use just regular dvi, hdmi or passive display port converters, correct? (is eyefinity on 2 mons worth it?)

if I'm running 3 monitors on eyefinity on a crossfire setup, can I run two mons off one card and one on the third without having to use an active adapter?
 
Back
Top