• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 2001FP 20.1-inch Flat Panel LCDs

Delltron

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
173
I am trying to find some better prices on 2 of these monitors. The best I can find is $470 each on the website, but that includes a 3 yr warranty. This is the first time I will be getting LCDs, so is the 3 yr warranty worth it?

What is the best price you have gotten for these? I don't mind calling them 1000 times to get a better price :)
 
Back
Top