• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2.1 with two inputs?

chzxmnky

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
138
I've had these speakers for a while:
http://buy.overstock.com/images/products/L1140593.jpg

I think they're dead now.

Does anyone know a good 2.1 set for <150 that will have two inputs?

I loved having two inputs, being able to fade between them,
and being able to turn OFF the bass.


I recently purchased some Logitech x230's for my sisters, and they can only
turn their bass down to low, which sometimes isnt low enough.


Any suggestions?

thanks!
 
I have the Logitech Z-4i's... It has one dedicated input, one input on the controller, and the control knob for the subwoofer will turn it completely off (satellites only). There is no fade between the two inputs though... They just get mixed together. They're around $75 on newegg, IIRC.
 
How does the Z-4 compare to the Z-2300's?
Does the 2300 have two inputs? and am I able to turn OFF the bass?
 
Only 1 input.
Bass can be turned off completely.
Z2300 has a lot more bass to it than the Z-4i.

However, I had a set of these and they have some big static/crackle problems. I checked into it, and it's a big problem with the sets that have RCA connectors, but if you can find the actual wired speakers, it is supposedly not a problem on those.
 
the Altec Lansing mx5021's have an input on the back and an input on the pod so that woudl count as *two* inputs. It just layers one ontop of the other if you have somethign going to each at the same time. I never really tested the soudn quality of the pod input. As for turning bass off completely, you can turn it down but i'm not sure about *completely* off. I just turned bass off via the pod and it didnt quiet stop the sub, but with a hand on sub I can barely feel *any* vibration, with music fairly loud (2.5 out of 5 volume) out of the sats.
 
Well, the dealio is that when I got my sister the x-230's, I forgot that she lives directly above me. She plays music in the morning and it wakes me up. I wanna be the nice brother and try not to play music with high bass at night, thus, the ability to completely turn off bass is necessary.
 
Uh.......if you put the sub on a table or something, it shouldn't be as bad. Don't put it near walls and stuff.
 
Back
Top