• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2.1 kit for 50$ or so

Nicolas554

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
156
Been using the same 20$ speakers for 12 years. I want a little upgrade even though I know i wont get anything awsome with 50$...
I game mostly. I also listen music on my PC sometimes, though i normally use my stereo amp/speakers.

Which of these would be the best :

creative : http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836116048&cm_re=creative-_-36-116-048-_-Product

or the altec lansing 50$ or logitech 50$ here :

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/cate...spx?path=c202093b83357335409221888f1e800ben01

Thx !!!!!
 
Last edited:
The reviews are pretty positive so far for the ET-AR504. Then again, almost every speaker review is positive...but they seem fairly well designed.
 
Those have to be one of the nicer LOOKING 2.1 sets I have seen a while........2.1's usually look like an extra set piece of Star Trek next Generation and sound awful.

Cheers,
Earl
 
You think the AR504's would sound better than 6 year old Logitech x230's?
 

I recently bought these for my roommate, they produce very good sound (he listens to rap mostly). Only cons are that the wires for the satellites are very short (easily remedied) and the volume is difficult to control compared to just having a switch with a knob on it (you either use the buttons on the face of the sub or use the remote). For the price they are quite good speakers I would say.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top