2.1 Audio for laptop

In first, in first!!!

Klipsch Promedia 2.1s... but but but...

These days the Swans M10 or M12 seem to be the big winners. Do a search here for 'swan m10' and you'll see what I mean. Still haven't heard them myself, and I do love my Klipsch Promedias, but for someone that has limited space, wants great sound quality and a decent looking set of speakers that apparently sound fantastic, those would most likely be the ones. Priced from $82 up to $120 or so, depending on where and when you get 'em, as well as which model.
 
sigh. man, I feel like I am shoveling uphill somedays.

look around here man. plenty of info.
 
Lol

I recommend swans m10 once again. Clean, crisp, and nice looking/sounding.
 
I think we just need to recommend some stuff sometimes that's good enough when people are looking for something that's good enough. It isn't always necessary to recommend what is either one person's "best" or even many people's combined "best" when "good enough" is more than adequate for the purpose they need hardware for.

There simply is no "best" when it comes to speakers, period. We don't have the same ears, period, so a "best" product like that is absolutely impossible, period.

Anyone that just outright dismisses any particular item has some issues with it, that doesn't make the item bad or not worthy. What one person deems absolute garbage can be incredibly powerful stuff to the next, sooo...

And yes, it is a never-ending battle but that's because people don't seem to realize there's more content here than just the first page on the subforum when they load it. And as for searching, please... if more people did that... well... obviously they don't. ;)
 
Back
Top