1st Samsung 2243bw Review out

I have this monitor 2 weeks ago, and I can say I have the exact experience like the review, the top of the screen is a little bit darker but this very common with TN panels , I got use to it after a while , with minimal backlight bleed bleed on top and button of the screen, very good contrast , and deep blacks, I think this monitor use very good AU Optronics panel with samsung components, colors where factory calibrated very well , horizontal viewing angle are good compared to other tn panels, while vertical angle is limited as usual ,and the adjustable stand is very good especial for portrait mode , I couldn't get to auto rotate when I rotate the screen , I have installed magic rotation , but auto rotation is not working, I don't know if its just me or the monitor doesn't support auto rotation, the touches buttons work very well but you will need extras light to see thier label , but the monitor is fully controllable from the magic tune software , over all its one of the best TN monitors around .

Another Samsung 22-inch? How many 22-inch offerings from Samsung are there?

How does this monitor differ than 2253bw, 2232bw?

I am so confused. Samsung has too many models. This 2243bw seems to have a matte black finish and no usb ports, which is what I want. But I cannot find anything other than the 2243bwx for sale which is glossy finish with usb. Samsung.com site doesn't list the 2243bw just the 2243bwx, but I found some other samsung site that listed just the 2243bw not the 2243bwx, but it said it had a glossy finish too.

The review above says matte black for the 2243bw. What is going on?!?

i too wish samsung would piss off with all the different models...but its good to see a 22" with a decent stand for a change

Back