1999 never looked so good

:cool:

Haven't seen this for a long while..:p

bitchinfast3d.jpg

LOL i remember that in the back of maximum PC or whatever, before they started to suck

ROFL! I remeber that! :D

I thought it was in PC Accelerator, I LOVED that magazine! The day they went out of business was the day I cried, for the first and only time in my life. :( ;)

I confess to still owning nearly every one of their magazines to this day. :eek:

hah... it's funny to see this pop up here and there.. now and again...

The bungholio mark is sorly under rated. :D

"We put it in a steel-cage octagon with all the other leading 3D cards and while none of the cards actually moved and attacked each other, we're confident that if they did, the BItchin fast!3D2000 would have kicked all the other card's asses."

Quote button was not working for me but I agree with Mentok this is the best thing on that page! :D

Steel Chicken said:
LOL i remember that in the back of maximum PC or whatever, before they started to suck

I dunno, I thin they er beeter now, really they are. Look at one of those old Max PC mags, no comparison. Will Smith and Gordon know their sheet.

valkyre said:
ROFL! I remeber that! :D

I thought it was in PC Accelerator, I LOVED that magazine! The day they went out of business was the day I cried, for the first and only time in my life. :( ;)

I confess to still owning nearly every one of their magazines to this day. :eek:

I hear ya =/

I still have most of my issues.

It makes for an interesting alternative to slamming people with a bat... :p

And I bet you are damn proud you still have it.
Hell I know I would be proud if I had that mag.

compulsivephreek said:
I dunno, I thin they er beeter now, really they are. Look at one of those old Max PC mags, no comparison. Will Smith and Gordon know their sheet.

Maybe they are better now, but back in 99 '00 when I was subscribing they started to suck
that is 5 years. im surprised they are still around.

Back