1950 Pro drivers??

Hemi63

n00b
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
21
Hi All,

Still undecided on what to get -- 1950Pro or 1950XT.

Are both of these cards supported with the standard drivers yet?:confused: Last time I checked, the ATI site had a special link :eek: for the 1950Pro.

Thanks,
Hemi63
 
I don't know about the XT, but the latest drivers (6.12) support the 1950pro - I'm running them right now. ;)
 
Hi All,

Still undecided on what to get -- 1950Pro or 1950XT.

Are both of these cards supported with the standard drivers yet?:confused: Last time I checked, the ATI site had a special link :eek: for the 1950Pro.

Thanks,
Hemi63

Well with the 6.12 drivers, would only run at reference speeds, I have the sapphire ultimate x1950pro so my memory is faster, only way to get it to run at stock o/c speeds was to use the x1950pro specific drivers which come with the card.
 
Just builded a comp for friend with 1950pro. Installed 6.12 CCC with it and the card works nicely. I was bit suprised that there was no Overdrive feature for 1950pro with 6.12 drivers. Or Iam just blind and could not find it :)
 
Hey Simpson. I see you have the Antec True blue 480w. I have same and have Sapphire on the way from Newegg. Any issues with only 22amps on 12v rail?
 
Hey Simpson. I see you have the Antec True blue 480w. I have same and have Sapphire on the way from Newegg. Any issues with only 22amps on 12v rail?

The trueblue (truepower) 2.0 has dual 19v power rails, But I never had any issues with my voltmodded 6800GT and my 480W thermaltake psu which only had 18v on the 12v rail. I had to replace it since it was only 20 pin and it was holding my memory back.
 
Back
Top