193p+ and 204T in stock at newegg....!

The funny picture of the SAMSUNG 193P+ on the detail picture page where it is on it's stand facing strait up in the air. Is that a position that the stand can use to mount the LCD on a wall ?
It's the fifth picture from the left on thier picture page. I added the link.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Showi...Silver+19"+8+ms+(G+to+G)+LCD+Monitor+-+Retail

Ha, Ha, I should look before I post. If I would have looked three more pictures right, it look's like it even comes with mounting hardware....Nice touch, I don't know if I've seen a monitor come with that before...Nice if you need it.

wow! Finally. I was about to buy the 193p+ from Compusa for $600 a few days ago. :rolleyes:

Ghostface Killah said:
You could have gotten a dell widescreen with that money... maybe even two :\

At least he knows he got a reliable LCD with no silly backlight leakage (You only hear about this on Dell monitors) .. Basicly you get what you pay for.

mathesar said:
At least he knows he got a reliable LCD with no silly backlight leakage (You only hear about this on Dell monitors) .. Basicly you get what you pay for.

Dont know about that one.

My first Samsung 193P had 2 dead pixels right down the center.

My new 2405 dell has no dead pixels and no leakage.

why does newegg list the 204t as a TFT monitor, I thought it was TFT/PVA just like the 193p+

more bump for 193p+. Very good in action indeed and looks as good as brooke burke in a bikini.

193p+ is perfect for gaming, I love mine and I am really glad I picked it up about a month ago. :)

600 bucks for a 19"? It better be just as good as a Trinitron for that price. Heck, even that 20" is cheaper (but then again, it has a 16 ms response time).

Widescreen monitors for the PC arent a standard format...
and if they were their most common resolution would be 1280x768...

And most gaming applications dont support widescreens... so when u'd be gaming, it would produce two black vertical bars on the sides of the screen, making it a 4:3 ratio compared to a 16:9

Now widescreen's make a perfect LCDTV as well as nice notebooks... but for desktops... not so good.

Just got 6 204ts at work and they are good looking monitors, I of course haven't played any games on them, but the colors are great, the the contrast is great and not a dead pixel or backlight leakage in the whole bunch.

Just look at the features

MagicBright, MagicTune with Asset Management, MagicColor with MagicZone, Narrow Bezel, Slim Buttonless Design, MagicStand Dual Hinge Design with MagicPivot (auto-rotate), Hidden Cable System.

How do you compete with magic?

Back