Dungeon Siege
Oblivion with some settings reduced and that grass mod thingy
World of Warcraft (bring it all on)
I don't use AA - so bear that in mind. I don't really find I need it and prefer things with sharper edges. AA makes things soft to me, and I don't really like it. Hence why I buy monitors with tight dot pitches.
I will drop features before I'll drop resolution.
Planned upgrades:
Conroe (no shock there)
SLI with G80's - 7900 is making do till then
Dell 3007 when it comes with a Samsung panel
Please, dear God, don't ask me to cite all the settings for Oblivion. And yes I know it slows down sometimes. I can deal with that.
$.02
If I were buying right now I'd probably still get a 7900, but more for the price and the fact that whatever I have now is outta here when the G80's arrive.

Oblivion with some settings reduced and that grass mod thingy
World of Warcraft (bring it all on)
I don't use AA - so bear that in mind. I don't really find I need it and prefer things with sharper edges. AA makes things soft to me, and I don't really like it. Hence why I buy monitors with tight dot pitches.
I will drop features before I'll drop resolution.
Planned upgrades:
Conroe (no shock there)
SLI with G80's - 7900 is making do till then
Dell 3007 when it comes with a Samsung panel
Please, dear God, don't ask me to cite all the settings for Oblivion. And yes I know it slows down sometimes. I can deal with that.
$.02
If I were buying right now I'd probably still get a 7900, but more for the price and the fact that whatever I have now is outta here when the G80's arrive.