1920x1200 Eyefinity Question

bajafx4

n00b
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
40
Do most games support three Eyefinity displays with 16:10 aspect ratio or will they default to three 16:9? Just wondering if games like BF3 and Skyrim will cut off the additonal 120 lines of horizontal resolution resulting in black bars at the top and bottom.
 
Skyrim uses the same engine as Fallout 3 so all ya gotta do it mod the config file to change the resolution to what ya need.

I had very few issues at all with games when running 3 Dells in Portrait Mode eyefinity.
 
BF3 will not have black bars on the bottom or top of your screen This is from personal experience (I have 3 1920x1200 monitors). You can also look for BF3 eyefinity videos on youtube to see what it looks like.

I haven't played skyrim to know for sure, but I suspect the answer is no blacks bars as well.

Sorry I don't know enough about aspect ratios and how games are rendered to answer your first question.
 
You won't have black bars in either game. BF3 works great. Skyrim "works" out of the box, however you'll need Hayden's fix (it's posted on WSGF) for the menus, or else they do not display properly.
 
After 16:9, if a game supports higher aspect ratios (such as 15:4 or 48:10) You're going to get every pixel you have.
 
Back
Top