1905fp vs 2001fp

LuckyNumber

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
206
is there really a difference besides size/price

since dell lowered the price of the 2001 ive been thinking about getting it
 
There are a number of threads in this forum devoted to information pertaining to both the monitors you are inquiring about. I just made a post in one of them.

Are you aware of the 2005fpw?
In my opinion, I would get the 2001 over the 1905, but the 1801 over both of them. Just my opinion. Good luck.

phas3d
 
i just wanted to know if the 2001fp behaved in the same way as the 1905fp, or if it was slower. i couldnt really find a post that covered this exact topic.
 
If I remember correctly, the 1905FP uses a Samsung PVA panel while the 2001FP uses an LG S-IPS panel. Basically that means the 2001FP is faster and better suited for gaming while the 1905FP has a better picture quality.
 
The Dell 2001FP is faster, it is a 16ms S-IPS panel while the 1905FP is a 20ms PVA panel. You can check out a review of both the 2001FP and the 1905FP at anandtech.com
 
Back
Top