• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

19" or smaller widescreen LCD

dannyallen34

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
69
I've only seen widescreen monitors that are at or above 20", but are there actual LCD widescreen computer monitors that are below 19"? I know that there are TV's, but I'm looking for something like a 17" widescreen laptop monitor that I could use for my computer monitor at 720p or 1280x800, or even higher like on the HD laptops (17" 1680x1050).
 
i just purchased that LCD and am awaiting for it to be shipped.
I've heard gone things about that LCD aswell.
 
Does anyone know of a 15" or 17" black LCD monitor with either 1280x768 or 1440x900? I've been looking, a Newegg has a 15" that's black (according to the title) but has some bad reviews, and there is a 17" that is also black with no reviews. I'm looking for something under $250, and that 17" is just a bit over my budget with the rebate (if it is the only thing I will probably get it), but I want to compare before I buy.
 
Back
Top