I need help selecting a 19" LCD monitor. I'll use it mostly for office work and some fps gaming. I want something thats healthy to use and won't give me a headache if I have to work for 12 hours straight.
I used to own a Samsung 181T which was great with adjustable height, thin frame and small footprint, I basically want the same thing but faster/bigger/better.
Under $350
DVI input
12ms or less
Height adjustable stand!!!
Not some super gay looking apple type design.
Here are some I considered:
Hyundai L90D+... I like the style (similar to my old Samsung 181T), height adjust, DVI, but reviews say it's very bright to the point of causing headaches and reducing brightness makes the colors wash out.
Samsung 940B... Doesn't come with a DVI cable, non height-adjustable stand.
ViewSonic VP930... I like this one but it's too expensive for me.
I've been reading reviews and stuff for days but can't find what I'm looking for really.
Any ideas?
I used to own a Samsung 181T which was great with adjustable height, thin frame and small footprint, I basically want the same thing but faster/bigger/better.
Under $350
DVI input
12ms or less
Height adjustable stand!!!
Not some super gay looking apple type design.
Here are some I considered:
Hyundai L90D+... I like the style (similar to my old Samsung 181T), height adjust, DVI, but reviews say it's very bright to the point of causing headaches and reducing brightness makes the colors wash out.
Samsung 940B... Doesn't come with a DVI cable, non height-adjustable stand.
ViewSonic VP930... I like this one but it's too expensive for me.
I've been reading reviews and stuff for days but can't find what I'm looking for really.
Any ideas?