• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

19" LCD for gaming

in1ine5k/\t3r

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
168
i'm looking for a 19" LCD that can handle all of the new games out there. my system will have a Geforce 7600 GT if that matters. my budget is around $300-$400.

i've heard that dell has a couple nice ones?


any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks!
 
I personally liked the hyundai l90d+, 19in with 8ms response time.
I heard samsungs are good too..
LCDs are cheaper now.
 
+2 for the Viewsonic VX922, I have it and dont regret getting it, you really do need an 4:3 aspect ratio if your a serious gamer as alot of games still do not support widescreen, also the 2ms Response time is the best you can get without going to CRT.
 
It has both analog and digital inputs yes. It would work well with the 7800 you plan on getting.
 
I just got an LG1932TQ a few days ago and I'm highly impressed. Got the DVI-D cable for it today and that definitily helps. My vid card is a 7800GS OC AGP style and it may have been it's high speed that blew out our old CRT. Anyway, the LG is bright, it's 4ms response time but if you can spring for $100- more you can get the 2ms model
 
Diablo2K said:
+2 for the Viewsonic VX922, I have it and dont regret getting it, you really do need an 4:3 aspect ratio if your a serious gamer as alot of games still do not support widescreen, also the 2ms Response time is the best you can get without going to CRT.

I was thinking of that also, but its a little too far out of my price range, how does the VX924 compare to it?
 
in1ine5k/\t3r said:
that looks really nice, especially the 2ms response time. is it analog or digital?
All the shots you see are on DVI, I havent tried VGA (nor do I think anyone really should...).
 
what about the dell 19" ultrasharp? my friend keeps telling me that its great but i'd like some more opinions.
 
magnuspah said:
I personally liked the hyundai l90d+, 19in with 8ms response time.
I heard samsungs are good too..
LCDs are cheaper now.

i second that, been using it for over a year badass LCD monitor for gaming!
 
Back
Top