19" LCD BenQ $146 !!!! Quickly!

whats a zip code i can use, to add it into my cart... to have it shipped?

Cant its instore pickup only. And good luck finding any store that has it. If you can find one instore...somewherwe across the US, I suppose you could have them UPS it to your local store...provided theyre nice enough.

16 ms response time....dude on fatwallet said no ghosting in BF2...so I assume pretty decent. But man, for the price...19", I dont think you could find a better deal.

Glow said:
how are these for gaming?

i'll be finding out in a bit. my friend is over and we were setting up to play some games when i saw the thread and we ran out. hes giving it a spin since Im using my 2001FP.

I'll visit my OD tomorrow and see what kind of luck I'll have.

this LCD would make a great gift to one of my sisters who's currently stuck on a 15" LCD. :(

Raines8416 said:
i'll be finding out in a bit. my friend is over and we were setting up to play some games when i saw the thread and we ran out. hes giving it a spin since Im using my 2001FP.
Quit gloating!!!

Lol only kidding

Hey Raines did you see my post a page back? Maybe you can get office depot to honor some $30 off $150 coupons after the fact?

I have 6 to choose from but they are all closed. Can you take a pic of them with a game running or movie with both of them running it?

^^^

Won't be easy to judge picture quality off a posted jpeg (well unless he's got an awesome digital camera i guess).

Put it this way, if you don't like the monitor for some reason, you're looking at an easy profit of $50-$80 on ebay.

a win win imho

SJetski71 said:
Quit gloating!!!

Lol only kidding

Hey Raines did you see my post a page back? Maybe you can get office depot to honor some $30 off $150 coupons after the fact?

interesting. know where i can get one of the coupons? even if they dont honor it after the purchase (or getting the $30 voids the MIR), the monitors were still a good deal

Anybody know how long the price drop will go on for? As in will these be restocked in the next shipment at that price? Wonder if I could go in and get a raincheck for it.......

1st Sgt. Burke said:
Anybody know how long the price drop will go on for? As in will these be restocked in the next shipment at that price? Wonder if I could go in and get a raincheck for it.......

Once they are gone they are gone.

1st Sgt. Burke said:
The fellas on the phone mentioned they were clearance items, which effectively means they won't be stocking them again.

edit: beat me to it

:rolleyes: Figures...... :( <feels like crying.

Im gonna try for the 17" tomarrow...see if my local has one. If not I guess Ill just have to wait and see if Dell will pull something decent.

Raines8416 said:
interesting. know where i can get one of the coupons? even if they dont honor it after the purchase (or getting the $30 voids the MIR), the monitors were still a good deal
not sure but i noticed the AT monkeys mentioning it.

Might want to comb through here or try googling "in store office depot coupon" or " printable office depot coupon": http://www.funtasia.net/Coupons.php?Merchant=Office+Depot

SJetski71 said:
As per the AT members, there's some $30 off $150 coupons floating around.

$166 - $20MIR - $30 AC = $116 !!!

Raines8416 won't be happy when he sees this :eek: though i wish i was feeling his unhappiness now :D
AT? Anyone have a link?

So is there anyway to use the $30 coupon in store? everysite that says it has the coupon I can't see it when I click on it and I don't see where to sign up :mad:

Only way Ive seen the coupon used instore is with online preorder..at least thats what I understood.....

BAH!!! The first rule of hot deals..

DO NOT CALL!!!

The $6/hr people who work there will buy em and ebay them themselves. Just go directly to the store and look for them on the shelf. If you ask, dont mention the price until you have one in your hand.

do you guys see these lcds on the website? I seriously can't find them if they are

Their not...the SKU's are discontinued. So what you have to do is go to view cart, change delivery, to pickup @ store location, pick your store location and then search for the SKU. If it comes up they may have them in stock at that particular store. If it doesnt come up....your SOL, like me.

Yea the printable coupons may not be 100% definite, figured it was worth a search as per AT. Might just be a big waste of time though.

I know office depot sends them out to everyone on their mailing list, come to think of it, i haven't gotten any in a while.

So what you have to do is go to view cart, change delivery, to pickup @ store location, pick your store location and then search for the SKU.

It automatically searches that store that you picked's in stock system.

I honestly doubt youll find one. I tried 8 stores within 100miles of me....+ 8 stores within 100 miles from my dad in Orlando and none of them had any.

Don't waste your time guys. Unless you call a store and they physically have their hands on a monitor you're wasting your time. I put in 5 orders for monitors at 3 different stores, PAID, and got 5 confirmation numbers..and you guessed it, I've got 0 monitors.

GAHHH i cant call em up, closed at 9

I have 10 stores that are less then 14 miles away from my place i will freaking hunt down that monitor tomorrow !!!!!!

damn those $6/hr workers

Well I found one but then yeah... I went to different page and it was gone

I just went to my local OD (Lynnwood WA) and they had probably 20 in stock listed at $332. But seaching for the SKU online still comes up with $166 for the store, so I bought one, I guess we'll see tomorrow if they let me have it for that price.

1st Sgt. Burke said:
So what you have to do is go to view cart, change delivery, to pickup @ store location, pick your store location and then search for the SKU.

It automatically searches that store that you picked's in stock system.

I honestly doubt youll find one. I tried 8 stores within 100miles of me....+ 8 stores within 100 miles from my dad in Orlando and none of them had any.

yup this works. i tried it with the store i bought my 2 from and it worked, it showed up as in stock and ready to be picked up.

on another note. ive been trying for an hour to get the color and brightness/contrast to match my 2001FP. no luck yet, ive got it pretty close, i guess it will have to stay like that

also, she looked really good playing BF2, no ghosting. my friend didnt turn on AA so it was jaggy, but its like that for any LCD.

however, just remember its still a $150 monitor, i notice a little bit of grainiess on one of the sides, almost like a checkerboard of pixels is just ever so slightly off, im gonna check the one i gave to my dads tommarow to see if its the same way. also, i have this one on VGA until i buy another DVI cable since one didnt come with it, so once its running on DVI it may look better. however, at this point, the monitor cant touch the 2001FP as far as image quality, you do get what you pay for.

i needed two of these...no luck here in los angeles...BOOOOOO.

And there are about 7 of them within 10 miles of my house.

did the whole online trick to check the stock of the place i got mine from, and its still there but marked "Low Availibility"

after me and my buddy got home with them, he started to rethink it, called his parents since they live very close to an office depot, and had them try the whole "Order at one store, pickup at the other" trick. I wonder if they got it.

They are being discontinued, not sure why, I guess cause they are 16ms and they now have faster ones. Hell of a price. Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, went to pick it up after work, no more :( Had to get everything cancelled. Searched every store in the western DFW area and found none, oh well, cant win 'em all.

"most" people will never have any luck finding these incredible deals.

why might you ask?

because once the Office Depot employees learn about these deals themselves, they almost always buy the items for themselves, their friends or family members. or even worse yet, they buy these items and then they'll fleabay them.

I know this because I've seen it happen way too many times and there is no way in hell that you can compete with that. usually these incredible deals are sold out before the freakin store even opens on that day.

Exactly ozziegn, there were some posts at SD forums about a guy going in and buying them, and the guys working the register bought half of what was left after they saw the first one ring up at that price, leaving only two or three units left for the general public. Its definately low odds. Thats exactly why people shouldnt call the stores.

mrmagoo_83 said:
They are being discontinued, not sure why, I guess cause they are 16ms and they now have faster ones. Hell of a price. Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, went to pick it up after work, no more :( Had to get everything cancelled. Searched every store in the western DFW area and found none, oh well, cant win 'em all.

NO way DUDE!!

Have you checked the arlington and GP area as well? Im going to be starting to check those this afternoon.

~carlo

Back