19 inch or more monitor under 250

lee0539

[H]ard|Gawd
any monitors out there that are good for under 250 US Dollars?

looked at viewsonic P95f+b but had some bad user reviews... not sure if anything better is out there

this is for school work.. internet... games...

need something that can be setup nice and bright for some of those dark games...

I've heard mixed things about the P95F+, though it is one of the top of the line Viewsonics, and if you're lucky, you might get a good one that doesn't have the focus problems.

Other than that, for the money, I'd go with an NEC FE991+.

some reviews said it has blurry text...

users reply that u just lower the brightness... how bright is it at around 80 settings? is it bright enough to see corners in games like Counterstrike with max gamma and brightness settings on?

can u see dark corners in pictures? my current monitor has the worst brigthness settings.. without changing settings on desktop... i can barely even see things in corners so if something is hiding in a corner of a game or on a picture... i can't see it

can get annoying when watching movies that are placed in dark settings

I had the Mitsu 930, same as the 992 I believe. Had the blurry text problem and couldn't get rid of it.

the AOC 19" 9klr is an awesome 19 inch crt flat screen monitor. i play counter strike and my brightness is only at 52% an everything is bright the monitor was only 150 dollars plus shipping too check out www.pricegrabber.com for pirices. i got this monitor about a month ago and i love it. ive had 2 aoc's and there are awesome....the refresh rates on the 9klr are awesome too...you can always overide and cool your monitor anyway :D..if you have questions AIM: jont34418l31 im me there

Back