• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

19 inch crt

vietkangta

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
316
i want a new 19 inch crt or 21 inch. Where is a good and cheap place to go look for some?
 
anyhting for 150 or less that offers good performance? im a poor college student.
 
For that little money I think you're best bet would be used gear, but the quality could be a concern. Save your money and up your budget to $300. Then search tigerdirect.com because they have a much better return policy thatn newegg.
 
I have been using a MAG 19" CRT as my primary gaming monitor for 3 years and I am pleased with it. I have seen them at times for $100 after $50 mail in rebate at best buy.
 
Back
Top