I've been searching for a good 17'' LCD monitor for the last week, however the decision seems to be very difficult. I've read tons of reviews and have almost come to a conclusion as to which monitor to get...
I'm between the Samsung 173T and 173P. I've read very good reviews for both monitors and had decided to go with the 173T since it runs at 612 euros whereas the 173P's price is 723 euros, however extremeoverclocking has found that the ghosting effect on the 173T is a bit too much...
That's why, it would really be helpful if owners of those two monitors posted their comments on the matter. I'm not a huge fan of gaming, however I do enjoy playing games every now and then, so if ghosting is too much, it may become disturbing.
Owner's feedback would help a lot.
Thanks.
I'm between the Samsung 173T and 173P. I've read very good reviews for both monitors and had decided to go with the 173T since it runs at 612 euros whereas the 173P's price is 723 euros, however extremeoverclocking has found that the ghosting effect on the 173T is a bit too much...
That's why, it would really be helpful if owners of those two monitors posted their comments on the matter. I'm not a huge fan of gaming, however I do enjoy playing games every now and then, so if ghosting is too much, it may become disturbing.
Owner's feedback would help a lot.
Thanks.