17" vs. 19"

frankyk

Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
891
Both have same resolutions, why get the 19"? You might have more space but still, same resolution though right?
 
it's bigger

no other reason to get it really

also, because the resolutions are the same, a good 19" lcd is not that much more than a good 17" lcd

I got a 17" purely because it was a little cheaper and I sit no more than two feet from my screen anyway. maybe if it was farther from my eyes i'd get bigger, I dunno.

also, it seems that decent 19" lcds (lower response times etc) are more prevelant; a decent 17" is actually hard to find (but there are still some really good ones).
 
All 17" tend to be TN panels, but some 19" tend to be VA/IPS panels.
 
larken said:
All 17" tend to be TN panels, but some 19" tend to be VA/IPS panels.
TN = Tennesee? Tittie Nipples?
VA = Virginia? Very Agile?
IPS = Iguana Penile Syndrome? Icky Penis Sludge?

........?
 
Back
Top