• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

17" LG or 19" AOpen?

dave343

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 17, 2000
Messages
1,875
Well my mom's 14" died and she took my NEC 17" CRT Flat so my dad is going to pick up a new LCD instead of another crt. Now, he is not going to spend more then $300 and that is pretty firm. I got him set on the LG 1751S-BN 17" for $269 CND but a few minutes ago I stumbled upon the AOpen 19" FS90ES for $299 CND. I would love to have the 19", but I don't know much about AOpen products. To be honest though, I use to work at a computer store and the owner mostly sold no-name imported LCD's which all the customers loved so I figure this 19" can't be that bad or am I wrong? I don't play alot of games anymore, nor do I watch movies on the computer. Just surf and msn and music is pretty much all I do. I play the odd game but that's it and that's rare now. Both the LG and AOpen have a 12ms response time so what do you think?
 
Back
Top