ViewSonic 17" LCD VG710b - $120.00 shipped
Works perfect comes with power and video cords. DOES NOT COME WITH STAND/BASE (sorry, I need it)
pic2
pic3
Danger Den MAZE4 Intel 478 CPU WB & Danger Den chipset WB - $40.00 shipped
Sure E2c - $55.00 shipped
Everything that was in the retail box is included.
AMD Turion 64 Mk-36 Processor - $25.00 shipped
ATI Sapphire Pure Innovations skt. 939 mobo - $25.00 shipped
I bought this from RockJay not too long ago hoping I could fix it. Sold AS IS
Toner for HP LasterJet (unopened) - $50.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~More to come~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I need:
Anything wireless/networking related (ie. 900mhz Ubiquiti SR9)
939 motherboard
Works perfect comes with power and video cords. DOES NOT COME WITH STAND/BASE (sorry, I need it)
pic2
pic3
Danger Den MAZE4 Intel 478 CPU WB & Danger Den chipset WB - $40.00 shipped
Sure E2c - $55.00 shipped
Everything that was in the retail box is included.
AMD Turion 64 Mk-36 Processor - $25.00 shipped
ATI Sapphire Pure Innovations skt. 939 mobo - $25.00 shipped
I bought this from RockJay not too long ago hoping I could fix it. Sold AS IS
Toner for HP LasterJet (unopened) - $50.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~More to come~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I need:
Anything wireless/networking related (ie. 900mhz Ubiquiti SR9)
939 motherboard